My Pages at Top

Hire me as a Tutor or Guide to Help you with your C/C++ project or Assignment

If you have to complete a C/C++ project, and are short on time, or are just not sure how to do it, you can hire me to help you out. I can chat with you on skype and guide you through the project, and lend a hand so that you can complete it in time.

I am a veteran C/C++ programmer who has worked for six years in some of the most interesting software companies in Bangalore. Even before I started working, I had more than four years of C/C++ programming experience under my belt. I am more versed in C than in C++, but can still make large projects in C++.  I can also hack my way through most other languages, but cannot be a tutor for them.

My rates are very reasonable as far as programmers for hire go, so contact me today to help with your project. Or if you just want a tutor to help learn these languages, I would love to help you there too.

My skype is :vishal.writingatwork. Add me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment