My Pages at Top

Hire Content Writer for your Technology or Finance Site or Blog


Hire Content Writer for your Technology or Finance Blog or Website

Hire Content Writer i.e. Me

I have written hundreds of articles on technology and finance, including a long running blog on gold prices. I have a background in technology, having worked as a software developer for more than six years, and have an abiding interest in Finance, because I am always short on money. I can write serious content, as well as content that connects with the reader. What is common between everything I write is its high quality for the price that is paid for it.

Hiring a Writer Directly is Cheaper than Textbroker

My rates are pretty reasonable, and you can even hire me for 2 cents a word. However, I do prefer to write for higher rates, and with much higher quality. At 2 cents a word you will get better quality articles than you can get at Textbroker at level 4, which costs 2.1 cents a word. I know how it works because I used to write for Textbroker. There is a 30% commission that is taken by Textbroker for every order, and all that commission does is make them rich. You can avoid that by hiring a writer directly; and now that you are on my blog, why not Zoidberg, oops, I mean, why not hire me!

My Portfolio

Anyway, ignore my attempts to be a wit. I promise I won't try that with your articles. You can see some of my articles on my samples page with nary a joke in sight. Its hard to be witty when you are writing for content mills at their discounted rates!

Contact a Freelance Writer Now

So, if you are here to hire a content writer, you have already done 90% of your job. The rest of the 10% will be done when you contact me on my email, which is prg4hire at, guess what, gmail dot com.



No comments:

Post a Comment